Inquador Region
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new region, filled with a whole new generation of Pokemon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KC

KC

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up...   Sign Up... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:43 pm

I will take a Charmander and nickname it Red.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up...   Sign Up... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:17 pm

Your Allowence is $450
5x Pokeballs
1 Pokedex
1 PokeNav

Your Pokemon Choices

Charmander (Fire Type)

Chompy (Rock/Ground Type)

Uname: (Grass Type)

Mudkip (Water Type)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemoninquadoregion.forumotion.net
KC

KC

PostSubject: Sign Up...   Sign Up... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:10 pm

Name: Kasey, KC for short, Lynn

Description: 5'7" Long Dark Brown hair, Grey Eyes.

Personality: Funny, Shy, Vegetarian, Brave&Scared, GoodyGoody.

Bio: Born and raised in a small cornfilled town, KC has seen... nothing, she wishes to begins her adventures soon. With a mother and a father she's in a family of three, with low income, so leaving the house will mean more than just an adventure.

RP Sample: I'm bad at these. The goodbyes. So I woke early the day that was decided I'd leave the house and become an adult, and start my own pokemon adventure. I had everything packed the previous night, so I slipped on my backpack and crept down the creaky stairs. I almost made it to the base of the stairs and theres my mom, up early to start her coffee.
"Your not leaving in the early hours of the morning are you?!" she looks horrified. Busted.
30 minutes later of explaining and comforting, I've told my mom I'd help make breakfast and then begin my journey. It was a chattery breakfast, but the cleanup was awfully silent.
I was ready to leave when , my mother stopped me, "We want you to take this." she held up a wad of cash. "Its our emergency stash, and you'll need it most." I began to feel tears well up in my eyes as I hugged her and my dad to leave. I'd promised to write often and be careful. I'll never forget how alone I felt as soon as I walked out that door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up...   Sign Up... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1